Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lucky Leprechaun

Happy St. Patrick's Day !! I love to read Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato by Tomie DePaola to start off our mini Ireland unit.  I can't wait to try out my new writing activity with my class! They will be able to choose between a few different prompts about leprechauns and then create their own.

*You have just caught an unlucky leprechaun. Tell me about your unlucky day.

*My magical day with a leprechaun.

*If you caught a leprechaun, what would you wish for?

*What do leprechauns do all day? Tell me about how they spend the day and what kind of activities they may participate in.

Go on over to tpt and check it out !!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Lucky-Leprechaun-writing-activity


Have a great day !!


No comments:

Post a Comment