Monday, December 7, 2015

Pilgrims of today

Thanksgiving has come and gone but this year I have left my bulletin board up a little bit longer than I normally do. I have a very diverse class and when I gave them the task of creating themselves as Pilgrims..... they did!



My class really is a perfect example of Pilgrims of today! Many of my students have recently moved here from another country or have family members that live in another part of the world. Each student was given  a person cut out and construction paper to create their "Pilgrim"

I love how they incorporated their culture into their Pilgrim.


I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with family and love and you took a moment to remember that not all Pilgrims came over on the Mayflower.... :-)

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment